Just for You! Grab your friends & family and book in for your own private foraging workshop on a weekday.
Suitable for beginners to advanced foragers and all ages, including school aged children. I can tailor the workshop to your groups needs and we can choose a date that suits.
Open your eyes to the natural world & plants growing around you! Instead of seeing a ‘lawn’, a ‘field, or a ‘weedy patch’ take in your surroundings with a whole new lense.
Build a relationship with a natural world that is overflowing with abundant, wild, edible, nutritious, medicinal plants. Learn their names & get to know them!
Join Felicity for a wander around her wild garden to learn about commonly found, wild, edible weeds.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- understand the basic principles of foraging, including sustainable harvesting
- feel confident in identifying 10-15 wild edible plants
- know about their nutritional & medicinal benefits
- know about common toxic/dangerous plants to avoid when foraging
- know about the best ways to prepare your foraged greens for maximum nutritional benefit & flavor
- feel empowered to include foraged greens in your everyday diet
Walk away with hands on, practical skills & knowledge that you can use in your own life.
Investment includes hands on wild weed walk & discussion, cup of foraged herbal tea & wild foraged taster.
Minimum 6 participants, maximum 12, weekday only.
Email to discuss available dates & times, generally Tuesday & Friday morning are best.
Either book by clicking below & select the number of people attending, I'll be in touch to discuss dates, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Please note that no refunds will be given for change of mind or your own calendar conflicts. If the workshop needs to be postponed due to (terrible) weather, we'll work together to find a new date.