What a great time of year to be foraging! With the warmth of Autumn plus rains there are so many edible weeds about right now!
Build a relationship with a natural world that is overflowing with abundant, wild, edible, nutritious, medicinal plants. Learn their names & get to know them, along with folklore & stories from the past.
This Workshop is held in the Lower Moutere, Tasman.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- understand the basic principles of foraging, including sustainable harvesting
- feel confident in identifying 10-15 wild edible plants
- know about their nutritional & medicinal benefits
- know about common toxic/dangerous plants to avoid when foraging
- know about the best ways to prepare your foraged greens for maximum nutritional benefit & flavor
- feel empowered to include foraged greens in your everyday diet
Walk away with hands on, practical skills & knowledge that you can use in your own life.
Workshop numbers limited, please book early to avoid missing out.
I've really enjoyed Felicity's workshop. It's been so inspiring, well thought through and I feel like I have learnt a lot. Thanks Felicity!
Nelson edible weeds workshop
Fabulous, well worth the time and Felicity knows her weeds! Highly recommend. Much enjoyed, nga mihinui❤️